Wednesday 4 June 2014

Graphical Advertising Posters

This poster looks really creative. The image displayed at the back look great in black and white as it gives a great effect while making the poster look professional. I really like the way the writing is on top of coloured rectangles as it makes the poster stand out. 
 
This poster created by Moyer Hall has great neon colours which im going to use in my final design because it represents the 80's theme. It also stands out because its so bright which reminds me of the style Pop Art which is great for catching the eye. The illustrations are at a large scale which makes it the centre of attention. I feel this is a great way to make the poster look interesting.
 
This poster I really like because of the large image that fills the whole page. I feel this gives the poster a professional look. The logo placed in the top left I feel was a great idea as its a creative way to attract onlookers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment